- All-weather conditions including strong winds, rain and snow: Proven to withstand everything from the heaviest snow loads in the Rocky Mountains to 150 mph wind loads in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, it’s perfect for unpredictable Canadian climate.
- Certain types of insects, wind and dust.
- Innovative designs: For example, on steel structures there are no exposed couplers
- Comprehensive warranty: Fully inclusive on all components
- Quality standards: All powder coat finishes are two and a half times thicker than industry standards
- Fully customizable range of products
Whether your area is small or large, custom or standard, RCP has a shelter for all needs. They have a wide selection aesthetically pleasing laminated wood, all steel and fabric shelters. RCP has been the leader in the industry for nearly 60 years due to its:
SEE FOR YOURSELF! If you are an Ontario resident, there’s likely an RCP Shelter near you
OTTAWA - All Steel Gable Shelter: The durable All Steel Shelters come in your choice of eight designs including Octagon, Hexagon and Gable, each with a powder coated tube steel frame with 5,000 hours of salt spray resistance. Pictured above is the contemporary All Steel two-tiered Gable Shelter installed at Boisdale Park in Ottawa. Boisdale Park was designed by Lashley & Associates, who also selected the shelter. More photos HERE.
BURLINGTON - All Steel Hexagon Shelter: Pictured below (bottom right) is the Hexagon Shelter at Hidden Valley Park in Burlington. Click the photo below to see the full album.
BRAMPTON - Fabric Shelter: Made from commercial 95 high-density polyethylene fabric, the Fabric Shade series provide a cost-effective solution to covering your project. Practical yet offers endless creative design functions, these shelters are perfect for shading play areas and courts. See an example of a semi-cantilever design below (2nd below) of a local installation at Chris Gibson Park in Brampton, ON. Click the photo below to see the full album.
COMING SOON - Wood Shelter: A Laminated Wood Shelter is in the works for Cardinal Creek Park in Ottawa (Example of a Laminated Wood Open Knee Arch Shelter pictured bottom left). The arch series provides a premium, artistic alternative to the post and beam models and accentuates the surrounding architectural and natural backgrounds.
As important as a shelter is to your community, don't put off getting what you need before summer arrives. Contact your local Landmark sales associate at 416.214.7727 today!